31.12.11

BEGIN


I woke from a dream to find that nothing was as it should be.
I stepped through the door and could not find the way.
For a light was cast upon it, hiding the truth in its brightness.

If I told you plain you would say
"show me"
with evidence trashed and scattered all about your feet.
Not unlike so many words void of any meaning.

The truth fits into no one's story so lies come easy.
And who then would purposely seek madness--journey into the dark?
Especially with so much illusion blinding us with its glorious light.

I am a feather in the wind.
Not unlike a drop of rain--the eternal drop of rain.
I am not afraid.

What would you do,
if you woke to find a dark chasm between everything that is and everything that could be?
One that can not be crossed.
Can not be climbed.

Stand up!
Do not let them destroy you.

No comments: