26.11.07

This is not a poem

Hello.
Ive been feeling very...
lost.
Little boy
lost
the last few days.
Tired
and empty twice.
Once-
an earthen vessel
waiting to be filled
with something I can't touch
a hauntung
some kind of goodness
some kind of sunshine
some kind of I can't comprehend.
Stars!
Twice-
just empty
void
and lost again.

Ayen is inspiration
and I have no reason
to be standing in this place.
Erik is
and I should have been lifted.
Travis...
a mirror
those broken pieces of glass
revealing my madness
and the place with no reason
where I stand
letting go
trying
tired of trying
to be.

It's grey which wraps me in warmth.

I can't live up
to sunshine smiles
this striving for laughter.
It's an opressive condition
but Im letting go
still
still letting go.

Convuluted confusion.

Im...
I think it is a beautiful world,
broken.
Sitting seperate.
Self sequesterd.
In solitude.
Silent.
I don't want to be here.
Standing here
convaluted
waiting
tired
trying
empty
lost.

Look!
Shatterd stars
I've cut myself again.
...It's me bleeding.

No comments: